- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: YiSHi
- Model Number: NAR-5000
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||standard export carton|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 2 days after payment|
NAR5008/NAR5016/NAR5024/NAR5032 Standalone Telephone Recorder Specification
|Simultaneously recording channels||8,16, 24,32|
|Available hard disk capacity||500GB, 1TB&2TB are selectable|
|Displayer||Touch Screen 5’’ TFT|
|Maximum Recording Time||>140,000H|
|Start recording mode||timing, reversed polarity, keying, Voice Activated|
|Off hook detect voltage||<(3-80)V|
|On hook detect voltage||>(10-100)V|
|CID detected signal||DTMF/FSK|
|CID detect intensity range||0 dB to –32dB|
|Affected Frequency range||100 Hz to 3400 Hz|
|Input impedance||AC: 100K, DC: 5.1M|
|Signal-to-crosstalk ratio||>60 dB|
|S/N ratio||>70 dB|
|Input voltage range||DC18V-DC24V|
|Rating power consumption||10W|
|Battery type||2*12V/2C lead-acid batteries in series|
|Operating Temperature||0℃ to 40℃|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90 %|
|Accessories||DC19v power adapter, software, User Manual, DB37*2 RS232|
|Packing dimension(L*W*H) CM||55*48*15cm|
- System boots in 20 sec
- Support high capacity SATA HDD 500G/1T/2T
- Optional SD card model, max 64GB
- Expandable from 8 to 16, 24 and 32 channels
- Touch screen operation
- Optional model without touch screen (SD/HDD)
- Remote control by network
- Instant playback through speNAR5000er
- Full embedded device, no PC required
- Lower power dissipation supports 7x24x365 running
NAR4000 HDD Recording Hour /SD Recording Hour
- 500GB 36,000 Hour
- 1000GB(1T) 72000 Hour
- 2000GB(2T) 144000 Hour
Program System Requirement
2. Pentium 400MHZ CPU
3. 256MB RAM
4. 1GB HDD
5. Network RJ45 port
6. Audio output (Play & Monitor)
There are 2 methods to gain the SMDR data from PABX
User needs to analyze original data of PABX channel number, extension number from followed main parameters and input them to program setting.
1. Call symbol: The mark to distinguish the call type (Outbound/Inbound call) in character string. Most PABX show “TO “ to indicate outbound call.
2. Extension position: User have to count the extension number starting position in character strings.
3. Extension number length: Extension number length.
4. PABX channel number position: User has to count the channel number starting position in character strings.
5. Channel number length: PABX channel number length.
From followed example, user can read out outbound call information
- Call symbol: $TO
- Extension position: 14th
- Extension number length: 2.
- PABX channel position: 24th
- Channel number length: 2
PABX SMDR Protocol
Please refer PABX user’s manual about serial communication configuration for windows HyperTerminal operation
Gain SMDR data through TCP/IP
Most PABX support TCP/IP SMDR. Please refer PABX user’s manual about SMDR output parameter.
- 1. PABX IP address: The IP address assigned to PABX
- 2. Connect Port: Port for PC connection (Provided by PABX)
- 3. Output Port: Normally it is same as connection port. Otherwise, user can set separately.
- 4. User Name: User name to login PABX.
- 5. Password: Password to login PABX